5/14/2013

Photo Compilation


Although I’m still amazed by the things I saw and experienced at Kékestető, I started to check out the photos I shot during my previous hikes. I have truckloads of them; however, I don’t want to overwhelm my blog with visuals. I like these photos and by watching them I relive some parts of being outdoors.  Therefore, I created a photo compilation, which I would like to show you in this post. Let me mention that I don’t have too much to do with professional photography, and I don’t have expensive photo equipment (I use a compact digital camera: Canon A3300IS)! But still, I’m enthusiastic about this. Take a look at the pictures below. If you would like to see more, you’ll find some in the slideshow located at the sidebar of the blog. Have fun!      


Bakony

Bakony

Sopron-Mountains

Buda-Hills

Mátra

Mátra

Mátra

Mátra

No comments:

Post a Comment